Thursday, April 28, 2016

Finalized: Concepts

 I have three main concepts that I have incorporated into my design. All of these have been mentioned in my previous design. The first diagram shows the middle section of the building being open throughout. The second portrays the sunken garden and the third shows the space surrounded by the screening devices.
All three of these concepts were put into a drawdle. The first image of the drawdle shows the openness of the middle section of the building as well as the garden space. Second image shows the protruding space and the screening devices.
 
This section should help you understand more about where these screening devices are located. They are located. As you walk along the ramp, and look left, you should be able to see only certain parts of the library and as you reach the second, there is and opening and the view towards the deeper part of the campus welcomes you.
In case you were wondering what these screening devices that I am talking about, I made a drawdle to show my intention.

No comments:

Post a Comment